Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Party

So after my adventure on the 23rd, I was actually able to have a good Christmas Eve. I road back with my uncle to my parent's house, which is where we were having the party. I was able to run to my apartment in order to change and freshen up before everyone arrived. It was nice to have almost everyone there, especially those from great distances: a cousin from California, one from Colorado, and one in the Boston area! Sadly there were a few family members that weren't able to make it for one reason or another, which we missed. But it was a good time of fellowship and catching up with each other. We had lots of delicious food and for the first time ever we all ate at the same table, which is quite an amazing thing for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment