Sunday, December 28, 2008

The New Plan

It seems circumstances have necessitated coming up with a new plan. So as of now I hope to be able to extend my lease until March, and continue searching for a job in the Indy area. At least then I will have a job before moving (which seems to be a key factor in making several people happy with my decision to move) and know what area of Indy I need to be at. I'll have to renew my license plates here before doing so again there when I do move, but I suppose that's not the end of the world. Besides, it's cheaper rent here then it will be over there, so I guess while I'm still looking for employment it's better to stay here. Once I have a job lined up and am actually making money again the higher rent won't be a problem. I believe I should be able to find something after the beginning of the year, so please pray for me that I can do so. I can't wait to move for many different reasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment